Modifications from Chinese Diagram:
– Added a few extra rows all over since it looked rather wide and flat. Of those, 2 are inverted at the top of the head to round it out because I didn\’t add a cap that appears in the original model.
– No idea how the ears are attached so I balanced them in the empty portions.
– No idea if the head and body are supposed to be attached together or not. I just placed them on top of each other since they had different base counts.
– A tail is supposed to be on it too. Of course the example has it obscured. I made one, but the instructions were vague. Is it supposed to be smooth, spiky? What?
– No idea about attaching the arms and legs. Due to the rather stout build of the body, I couldn\’t really add the legs without making it crowded. I glued the arms in a bowing, clasping position with a star in its hands.